We are a deep-tech research and development lab that builds ventures, We are operating in Brooklyn/Waterkloof, and made up of some of the brightest young minds in the country … and we’re on the hunt for a Web Designer.
If you are a smart, creative, ambitious, and you love the thrill of a challenge – then we want you to be in our team!
- Bring concepts to life by executing all visual design stages from initial idea to the final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that simplify complex roadblocks and enhance user friendliness.
- Develop wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to both peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and advocate for design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills showcased in a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- Proficiency in tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with a keen sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
- Must have a strong interest in design trends
- Creative – must have artistic flair and have an eye for design
- Be able to handle pressure
- Able to stick to deadlines
- Team player but also able to work on your own, unsupervised
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- Marketing & Advertising Online Media Public Relations & Communications
- Employment Type
If you meet the criteria and are interested
- Send your portfolio in PDF format or as a link to an online portfolio
- Your summarised CV with references
- Seniority Level
- Entry level